Xiuzhen Han, Ph.D, Associated professor,
Department of Pharmacology, School of Pharmaceutical Sciences Shandong University,
No.44, Wenhuaxi Road, Jinan, 250012,P.R.China
Sep. 2009-Sep.2010: Visiting Scholar (Gratis Assistant Professor) Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center,
Aug. 2005-June 2008: Ph. D. (Medicinal Chemistry), Shandong University, Jinan, Shandong,
Aug. 1999-June 2002: M. S. (Pharmacology), Shandong University, Jinan, Shandong,
Sept. 1990-July 1994: B. S. (Pharmaceutical Sciences) Shandong Medical University, Jinan, Shandong,
Oct.2008- present Associate professor, Department of Pharmacology, School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Shandong University, Shandong,
Oct.2003- Sept.2008 Instructor, Department of Pharmacology, School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Shandong University, Shandong,
July 2002-Sep.2003 Assistant, Department of Pharmacology, School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Shandong University, Shandong,
July 1994-Mar.1997 Pharmacist, Hospital of Laiwu Steel Group, Shandong,
1. “Effects and mechanisms of DMBT on breast tumor angiogenesis and metastasis through targeting VEGF”, Natural Science Foundation of Shandong Province (ZR2013HM084), Principal investigator, 2013.10-2016.10.
2. “Study of trehalose derivate JYL-010 on tumor invasion and metastasis by targeting Rho GTPase/PAK1”, Independent Innovation Foundation of Shandong University (No. 2012ZD043), 2012-2014, Principal investigator.
3. “Study on protection and mechanisms of new alkaloidal flavonoids from Dracocephalum rupestre Hance against cardiotoxicity induced by doxorubicin”, Science and Technological Development Plan of Shandong Province (No.2009GG10002083) 2009-2012, Principal investigator.
4. “Protection and mechanisms of naringenin-7-O-glucoside on cardiomyocytes via Nrf2/HO-1/CO pathway”, Natural Science Foundation of Shandong Province (No.Y2007C098), 2007-2010, Principal investigator.
5. “Protection and mechanisms of naokangning on cerebral ischemia”, Foundation of School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Shandong University, 2003-2004, Principal Investigator.
6. “Study on anti-vascular dementia effects and molecular mechanism of Ligustrazine derivatives”, National Natural Science Foundation, 2007-2009, the third place.
7. “Study of solid lipid nanoparticles with endostatin gene acting on lung”, National Natural Science Foundation (No. 30572267), 2006-2008, the fifth place.
8. “proanthocyanidins induce cardiac muscle endogenous antioxidants and protective mechanisms”, National Natural Science Foundation, 2005-2007, Principal attendee.
1. Zhou L, Ma B, Han X *. The role of autophagy in angiotensin II induced pathological cardiac hypertrophy. J Mol Endocrinol. 2016 Sep 12. DOI: 10.1530/JME-16-0086
2. Yao H, Shang Z, Wang P, Li S, Zhang Q, Tian H, Ren D, Han X*. Protection of Luteolin-7-O-Glucoside Against Doxorubicin-Induced Injury Through PTEN/Akt and ERK Pathway in H9c2 Cells. Cardiovasc Toxicol. 2016;16(2):101-10.
3. Li S, Meng W, Guan Z, Guo Y, Han X*. The hypoxia-related signaling pathways of vasculogenic mimicry in tumor treatment. Biomedicine & Pharmacotherapy. 2016; 80:127-135.
4. Jiang YL#, Li SX#, Liu YJ, Ge LP, Han XZ*, Liu ZP*. Synthesis and Evaluation of Trehalose-Based Compounds as Novel Inhibitors of Cancer Cell Migration and Invasion. Chem Biol Drug Des. 2015,86(5) :1017-1029.
5. Song ZY, Gao ZH, Chu JH, Han XZ*, Qu XJ*. Downregulation of the CXCR4/CXCL12 axis blocks the activation of the Wnt/β-catenin pathway in human colon cancer cells. Biomedicine & Pharmacotherapy. 2015,71:46-52.
6. Tang L, Yue B, Cheng Y, Yao H, Ma X, Tian Q, Ge L, Liu Z, Han X*. Inhibition of invasion and metastasis by DMBT, a novel trehalose derivative, through Akt/GSK-3beta/beta-catenin pathway in B16BL6 cells. Chemico-Biological Interactions. 2014; 222C:7-17.
7. Yao H, Han X, Han X*. The cardioprotection of insulin-mediated PI3K/Akt/mTOR signaling pathway. American Journal of Cardiovascular Drugs. 2014; 14(6):433-42.
8. Tang L, Ma X, Tian Q, Cheng Y, Yao H, Liu Z, Qu X, Han X*. Inhibition of angiogenesis and invasion by DMBT is mediated by downregulation of VEGF and MMP-9 through Akt pathway in MDA-MB-231 breast cancer cells. Food and Chemical Toxicology. 2013, 56:204-213.
9. Tang L, Han X*. The urokinase plasminogen activator system in breast cancer invasion and metastasis. Biomedicine＆Pharmacotherapy. 2013, 67(2):179-182.
10. Jiang YL, Miyanaga S, Han XZ, Tang LQ, Igarashi Y, Saiki I, Liu ZP. Synthesis and structure –activity relationships studies of brartemicin analogs as anti-invasiveagents. J Antibiot (Tokyo). 2013 ; 66(9) :531-537.
11. Han X#, Xu B #, Beevers CS, Odaka Y, Chen L, Liu L, Luo Y, Zhou H, Chen W, Shen T, Huang S. Curcumin inhibits protein phosphatases 2A and 5, leading to activation of mitogenactivated protein kinases and apoptosis in tumor cells. Carcinogenesis.2012; 33(4):868-875.
12. Han XZ*, Gao S, Cheng YN, Sun YZ, Liu W, Tang LL, Ren DM. Protective effect of naringenin-7-O-glucoside against oxidative stress induced by doxorubicin in H9c2 cardiomyocytes. BioScience Trends. 2012; 6(1):19-25.
13. Wang SQ, Han XZ, Li X, Ren DM, Wang XN, Lou HX. Flavonoids from Dracocephalum tanguticum and their cardioprotective effects against doxorubicin-induced toxicity in H9c2 cells. Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry Letters. 2010; 20(22):6411-6415.
14. Chen W, Luo Y, Liu L, Zhou H, Xu B, Han X, Shen T, Liu Z, Lu Y, Huang S. Cryptotanshinone Inhibits Cancer Cell Proliferation by Suppressing Mammalian Target of Rapamycin–Mediated Cyclin D1 Expression and Rb Phosphorylation. Cancer prevention research 2010;3(8):1015-25.
15. Liu L, Luo Y, Chen L, Shen T, Xu B, Chen W, Zhou H, Han X, Huang S. Rapamycin inhibits cytoskeleton reorganization and cell motility by suppressing RhoA expression and activity. J Biol Chem. 2010; 285(49):38362-73.
16. Zhou H, Shen T, Luo Y, Liu L, Chen W, Xu B, Han X, Pang J, Rivera CA, Huang S. The antitumor activity of the fungicide ciclopirox. International Journal of Cancer. 2010; 127(10):2467-77.
17. Chen L, Xu B, Liu L, Luo Y, Yin J, Zhou H, Chen W, Shen T, Han X, Huang S. Hydrogen peroxide inhibits mTOR signaling by activation of AMPKα leading to apoptosis of neuronal cells. Laboratory Investigation. 2010, 90(5):762-73.
18. Liu L, Chen L, Luo Y, Chen W, Zhou H, Xu B, Han X, Shen T, Huang S. Rapamycin inhibits IGF-1 stimulated cell motility through PP2A pathway. PLoS One. 2010, 5(5):e10578.
19. Han X, Ren D, Fan P, Shen T, Lou H. Protective effects of naringenin-7-O-glucoside on doxorubicin-induced apoptosis in H9c2 cells. European Journal of Pharmacology. 2008，581 (1-2): 47-53.
20. Han X, Pan J, Ren D, Cheng Y, Fan P, Lou H. Naringenin-7-O-glucoside protects against doxorubicin-induced toxicity in H9c2 cardiomyocytes by induction of endogenous antioxidant enzymes. Food and Chemical Toxicology. 2008, 46(9): 3140-3146.
21. Han X, Shen T, Lou H. Dietary Polyphenols and Their Biological Significances. International Journal of Molecular Science 2007, 8: 950-988. 22.Yu B, Han X, Lou H. Oligomers of resveratrol and ferulic Acid prepared by peroxidase-catalyzed oxidation and their protective effects on cardiac injury. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry 2007，55(19): 7753-7757.