Natural Medicinal Chemistry, Ph.D, associated Professor
School of Pharmaceutical Sciences
No.44, Wenhuaxi Road, Jinan, 250012
1998.09-2004.03: Ph D, Kunming Institute of Botany, Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS)
1994.09-1998.07: B.Sc., Department of Biology, Yunnan University.
2010.07-Present: Associate Professor, School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Shandong University
2004.06-2010.07: Lecturer and Associate Professor, School of Life Sciences, Xiamen University
Isolation, structure elucidation and biosynthesis of natural products with anti-infectious and cytotoxicity activities from microorganisms, particularly, endophytic, and marine-derived Actinomycetes.
1. National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC) “Studies on the target proteins, structural optimization and druggability of the novel antitumor ansamycin NA1” (81373304), sponsored by NSFC from 2014 to 2017 (Principal investigator).
2. National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC) “Synthetic approach to the structural optimization of ansamycins” (81673317), sponsored by NSFC from 2017 to 2020 (Principal investigator).
1. Zhixing Guo, Xiaoli Li, Jianfang Li, Xuefei Yang, Yuan Zhou, Chunhua Lu*, Yuemao Shen* (2016). Licoflavonol is an inhibitor of the type three secretion system of Salmonella enterica serovar Typhimurium. Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications, 477: 998-1004.
2. Guishi Zhao, Shanren Li，Zhixing Guo,Mingwei Sun, Chunhua Lu* (2015). Overexpression of div8 increases the production and diversity of divergolides in Streptomyces sp. W112. RSC Adv., 2015, 5: 98209-98214.
3. Shanren LiÑ, Chunhua LuÑ, Xiaoyan Chang, Yuemao Shen* (2016). Constitutive overexpression of asm18 increases the production and diversity of maytansinoids in Actinosynnema pretiosum. Appl Microbiol Biotechnol., 100: 2641–2649 (Ñ First coauthor).
4. Mingwei Sun, Xiaomei Zhang, Huilin Hao, Wenjun Li, Chunhua Lu* (2015). Nocarbenzoxazoles A–G, Benzoxazoles Produced by Halophilic Nocardiopsis lucentensis DSM 44048. J. Nat. Prod., 78 (8): 2123–2127. Publication Date (Web): August 13, 2015 (Note).DOI: 10.1021/acs.jnatprod.5b00031 (IF 3.798)
5. Chunhua Lu, Shaosong Liu, Jing-Yi Wang, Ming-Zi Wang and Yue-Mao Shen* (2014). Characterization of eight new secondary metabolites from the mutant strain G-444 of Tubercularia sp. TF5. Helv. Chim. Acta, 2014(3): 334–344. DOI: 10.1002/hlca.201300101.