Fengshan WANG, Ph.D, Professor
Born: January 7, 1961
Deputy Director, Cheeloo College of Medicine, Shandong University
Vice Director, National Glycoengineering Research Center, Shandong University
Director, Institute of Biochemical and Biotechnological Drug, School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Shandong University
Cheeloo College of Medicine
No.44, Wenhuaxi Road, Jinan, 250012
1998--2001: East China University of Science and Technology, Shanghai, Ph.D. in Biochemical Engineering.
1983--1986: Faculty of Pharmacy, Shandong Medical University, Jinan, Shandong, M.S. in Biopharmacy.
1978--1982: Department of Pharmacy, Shandong Medical College, Jinan, Shandong, B.S. in Pharmacy.
2015-present: Deputy Director, Cheeloo College of Medicine, Shandong University, Jinan, Shandong,
2007-2016: Dean, School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Shandong University, Jinan, Shandong,
2007-present: Vice Director, National Glycoengineering Research Center, Shandong University, Jinan, Shandong,
1998- present: Director, Institute of Biochemical and Biotechnological Drug, School of Pharmaceutical Science, Shandong University, Jinan, Shandong,
1994-1998: Associate Professor, Department of Biopharmacy, Faculty of Pharmacy, Shandong Medical University, Jinan, Shandong, China.
1995–1996: Visiting Scholar, Department of Chemistry, Imperial College of Science Technology and Medicine, London,
1988-1994: Lecturer, Department of Biopharmacy, Faculty of Pharmacy, Shandong Medical University, Jinan, Shandong,
1986-1994: Teaching Assistant, Department of Biopharmacy, Faculty of Pharmacy, Shandong Medical University, Jinan, Shandong,
Biochemical and biotechnological drugs; gene cloning and expression; chemical and biotechnological modification of proteins and enzymes; polysaccharides.
SCIENTIFIC, HONARARY AND PROFESSIONAL SOCIETIES:
2007-present: Associate Chairman of Specialty Committee of Biochemical and Biotechnological Pharmaceuticals, Chinese Pharmaceutical Association.
2010-present: Chairman of Industrial Branch of Chinese Society of Biochemistry & Molecular Biology.
2002-present: Chairman of Specialty Committee of Biochemical and Biotechnological Pharmaceuticals, Shandong Pharmaceutical Association.
2002-present: Expert board member of Chinese Biochemical Pharmacy Association.
1. Xu Zhang, Fengshan Wang*, Juzheng Sheng*. “Coding” and “Decoding”: hypothesis for the regulatory mechanism involved in heparan sulfate biosynthesis. Carbohydrate Research, 2016, 428: 1-7.
2. Ting Zhao, Xinlei Song, Xiaoqing Tan, Linghua Xu, Mingxiu Yu, Siyi Wang, Xiumei Liu*, Fengshan Wang*. Development of a rapid method for simultaneous separation of hyaluronic acid, chondroitin sulfate, dermatan sulfate and heparin by capillary electrophoresis. Carbohydrate Polymers, 2016, 141: 197–203.
3. Feng-Xin Yin, Feng-Shan Wang*, Ju-Zheng Sheng*. Uncovering the Catalytic Direction of Chondroitin AC Exolyase. FROM THE REDUCING END TOWARDS THE NON-REDUCING END*. THE JOURNAL OF BIOLOGICAL CHEMISTRY, 2016, 291(9): 4399–4406.
4. Danyang Feng, Abdul Sami Shaikh, Fengshan Wang*. Recent Advance in Tumor-associated Carbohydrate Antigens (TACAs)-based Antitumor Vaccines. ACS Chemical Biology (ACS Chem. Biol.), 2016, 11：850−863. DOI: 10.1021/acschembio.6b00084
5. Yan Li, Lian Li, Zhiwei Li, Juzheng Sheng, Xinke Zhang, Danyang Feng, Xu Zhang, Fengxin Yin, Aijun Wang,Fengshan Wang*. Tat PTD-Endostatin- RGD: A novel protein with anti-angiogenesis effect in retina via eye drops. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta, 2016, 1860 : 2137–2147.
6. Yuliang Xiao, Pingli Li, Yanna Cheng, Qian Zhang, Fengshan Wang*. Effect of a-linolenic acid-modified low molecular weight chondroitin sulfate on atherosclerosis in apoE-deficient mice. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta, 2016, 1860: 2589–2597.
7. Ting Zhao, Guanglian Zhou, Yuanhong Wu, Xiumei Liu, Fengshan Wang*. Gold nanomaterials based pseudostationary phases in capillary electrophoresis: A brand-new attempt at chondroitin sulfate isomers separation. Electrophoresis, 2015, 36: 588–595.
8. Yuhong Liu, Chunhui Liu, Haiqiang Jiang, Honglei Zhou, Pingli Li, Fengshan Wang*. Isolation, structural characterization and neurotrophic activity of a polysaccharide from Phellinus ribis. Carbohydrate Polymers, 2015, 127: 145–151.
9. Aizhen Zong, Yuhong Liu, Yan Zhang, Xinlei Song, Yikang Shi, Hongzhi Cao, Chunhui Liu, Yanna Cheng, Wenjie Jiang, Fangling Du, Fengshan Wang*. Anti-tumor activity and the mechanism of SIP-S: A sulfated polysaccharide with anti-metastatic effect. Carbohydrate Polymers, 2015, 129: 50–54.
10. Congcong Chen, Yan Zhang, Mengyang Xue, Xian-wei Liu, Yanhong Li, Xi Chen*, Peng George Wang*, Fengshan Wang*, Hongzhi Cao*. Sequential one-pot multienzyme (OPME) synthesis of lacto-N-neotetraose and its sialyl and fucosyl derivatives. Chem. Commun., 2015, 51: 7689-7692.
11. Yan Zhang, Fengshan Wang*. Carbohydrate drugs: current status and development prospect. Drug Discoveries & Therapeutics, 2015, 9(2):79-87.
12. Pingli Li, Fengshan Wang*. Polysaccharides: Candidates of promising vaccine adjuvants. Drug Discoveries & Therapeutics, 2015, 9(2):88-93.
13. Ting Zhao, Jinfu Zhang, Xiumei Liu*, Fengshan Wang*. Analysis of chondroitin sulfate from different sources of cartilage by electrophoretically mediated microanalysis. RSC Adv(Advances), 2015, 5: 52314–52319.
14. Yan Zhang, Caicai Meng, Lan Jin, Xi Chen, Fengshan Wang*, Hongzhi Cao*. Chemoenzymatic synthesis of a-dystroglycan core M1 O-mannose glycans†. Chem. Commun., 2015, 51: 11654-11657.
15. Lian Li, Yan Li, Muhammad Ijaz, Muhammad Shahbaz, Qianqian Lian, Fengshan Wang*. Review on complement analysis method and the roles of glycosaminoglycans in the complement system. Carbohydrate Polymers, 2015, 134: 590–597.
16. Q. ZHANG, J. LI, C. LIU, C. SONG, P. LI, F. YIN, Y. XIAO, J. LI, W. JIANG, A. ZONG, X. ZHANG, F. WANG*. PROTECTIVE EFFECTS OF LOW MOLECULAR WEIGHT CHONDROITIN SULFATE ON AMYLOID BETA (Ab)-INDUCED DAMAGE IN VITRO AND IN VIVO. Neuroscience, 2015, 305: 169–182.
17. Xueping Guo, Siling Huang, Jianfei Sun,Fengshan Wang*. Comparison of the Cytotoxicities and Wound Healing Effects of Hyaluronan, Carbomer, and Alginate on Skin Cells In Vitro. ADVANCES IN SKIN & WOUND CARE, 2015, 28 (9): 410-414.
18. Xiqian Han*, Xiaobing Zhang*, Hui Li*, Shengshi Huang, Shu Zhang, Fengshan Wang, Yikang Shi*. Tunicamycin enhances the antitumor activity of trastuzumab on breast cancer in vitro and in vivo. Oncotarget, 2015, 6(36 ): 38912-38925.
19. Qianqian Lian, Wenjie Jiang, Yanna Cheng, Hongzhi Cao, Maoxuan Liu, JinfengWang, Yan Li, Xinlei Song, Fengshan Wang*. A novel pentapeptide originated from calf thymus named TIPP shows an inhibitory effect on lung allergic inflammation. International Immunopharmacology, 2015, 24: 256–266.
20. Qianqian Lian, Yanna Cheng, Chuanqing Zhong, Fengshan Wang*. Inhibition of the IgE-Mediated Activation of RBL-2H3 Cells by TIPP, a Novel Thymic Immunosuppressive Pentapeptide. Int. J. Mol. Sci., 2015, 16: 2252-2268.
21. Wenlong Yao, Jun Yan, Xi Chen, Fengshan Wang, Hongzhi Cao*. Chemoenzymatic synthesis of lacto-N-tetrasaccharide and sialyl lacto-N-tetrasaccharides. Carbohydrate Research, 2015, 401: 5–10.
22. Zhigang Song, Peixue Ling∗, Hengchang Zang, Lian Li, Jinfeng Wang, Yan Jin, Huarong Shao, Xiqiang Zhu, Fei Liu, Fengshan Wang*. Development, validation and influence factor analysis of anear-infrared method for the molecular weight determination of xanthan gum. Carbohydrate Polymers, 2015, 115: 582–588.
23. Yan Zhang, Congcong Chen, Lan Jin, Haining Tan,Fengshan Wang*, Hongzhi Cao*. Synthesis of unsymmetrical 3,6-branched Man5 oligosaccharide: a comparison between one-pot sequential glycosylation and stepwise synthesis. Carbohydrate Research, 2015, 401: 109–114.
24. Xinke Zhang, Yan Li, Yanna Cheng, Haining Tan, Zhiwei Li, Yi Qu, Guoying Mu, Fengshan Wang*. Tat PTD–endostatin: A novel anti-angiogenesis protein with ocular barrier permeability via eye-drops. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta, 2015, 1850: 1140–1149.
25. Qianqian Lian, Hongzhi Cao, Fengshan Wang*. The Cost-Efficiency Realization in the Escherichia coli-Based Cell-Free Protein Synthesis Systems. Appl Biochem Biotechnol, 2014, 174(7): 2351–2367.
26. Li BQ, Dong X, Li N, Gao JY, Yuan Q, Fang SH, Gong XC, Wang SJ, Wang FS*. In vitro enzyme-mimic activity and in vivo therapeutic potential of HSJ-0017, a novel Mn porphyrin-based antioxidant enzyme mimic. Exp Biol Med (Maywood), 2014, 239(10):1366-1379.
27. Pingli Li, Xinke Zhang, Yanna Cheng, Juan Li, Yuliang Xiao, Qian Zhang,Aizhen Zong, Chuanqing Zhong, Fengshan Wang*. Preparation and in vitro immunomodulatory effect of curdlan sulfate. Carbohydrate Polymers, 2014, 102: 852– 861.
28. Yuhong Liu, Yuguo Liu, Haiqiang Jiang, Lingchuan Xu, Yanna Cheng,Peng George Wang, Fengshan Wang*. Preparation, antiangiogenic and antitumoral activities of the chemically sulfated glucan from Phellinus ribis. Carbohydrate Polymers, 2014, 106: 42–48.
29. Yuliang Xiao, Pingli Li, Yanna Cheng, Xinke Zhang, Juzheng Sheng, Decai Wang, Juan Li, Qian Zhang, Chuanqing Zhong, Rui Cao, Fengshan Wang*. Enhancing the intestinal absorption of low molecular weight chondroitin sulfate by conjugation with a-linolenic acid and the transport mechanism of the conjugates. International Journal of Pharmaceutics, 2014, 465: 143–158.
30.Maoxuan Liu, Haining Tan, Xinke Zhang, Zhang Liu, Yanna Cheng, Dongliang Wang, Fengshan Wang*. Hematopoietic effects and mechanisms of Fufang E'jiao Jiang on radiotherapy and chemotherapy-induced myelosuppressed mice. Journal of Ethnopharmacology, 2014, 152: 575–584.
31.Lian Li, Hengchang Zang, Jun Li, Dejun Chen, Tao Li, Fengshan Wang*. Identification of anisodamine tablets by Raman and near-infrared spectroscopy with chemometrics. Spectrochimica Acta Part A: Molecular and Biomolecular Spectroscopy, 2014, 127: 91–97.
32. Xin Meng, Wenlong Yao, Jiansong Cheng, Xu Zhang, Lan Jin, Hai Yu, Xi Chen, Fengshan Wang*, Hongzhi Cao*. Regioselective Chemoenzymatic Synthesis of Ganglioside Disialyl Tetrasaccharide Epitopes.J. Am. Chem. Soc. , 2014, 136, 5205−5208.
33. Zhang Liu, Shengli Ji, Juzheng Sheng, Fengshan Wang*. Pharmacological effects and clinical applications of ultra low molecular weight heparins. Drug Discoveries & Therapeutic, 2014, 8(1):1-10.
34.Xueping Guo, Yanli Shi, Juzheng Sheng, Fengshan Wang*. A Novel Hyaluronidase Produced by Bacillus sp. A50. PLOS ONE, 2014, 9(4): e94156.
35. Pingli Li, Haining Tan, Dongqing Xu, Fengxin Yin, Yanna Cheng, Xinke Zhang,Yuhong Liu, Fengshan Wang*. Effect and mechanisms of curdlan sulfate on inhibiting HBV infection and acting as an HB vaccine adjuvant. Carbohydrate Polymers, 2014, 110: 446–455.
36. Aizhen Zong, Ting Zhao, Yan Zhang, Xinlei Song, Yikang Shi, Hongzhi Cao, Chunhui Liu, Yanna Cheng, Xianjun Qu, Jichao Cao, Fengshan Wang*. Anti-metastatic and anti-angiogenic activities of sulfated polysaccharide of Sepiella maindroni ink.Carbohydrate Polymers, 2013, 91: 403– 409.
37. Jun Yan, Xi Chen, Fengshan Wang* and Hongzhi Cao*. Chemoenzymatic synthesis of mono- and di-fluorinated Thomsen–Friedenreich (T) antigens and their sialylated derivatives. Organic & Biomolecular Chemistry, 2013, 11(5): 842–848.
38. Hengchang Zang, Jinfeng Wang, Lian Li, Hui Zhang, Wei Jiang, Fengshan Wang*. Application of near-infrared spectroscopy combined with multivariate analysis in monitoring of crude heparin purification process. Spectrochimica Acta Part A: Molecular and Biomolecular Spectroscopy, 2013, 109: 8-13.
39. Rongshuai Duan, Xiang’e Chen, Fengshan Wang*, Tianmin Zhang, Peixue Ling*. Oral administration of heparin or heparosan increases the Lactobacillus population in gut microbiota of rats.Carbohydrate Polymers, 2013, 94: 100–105.
40. Huarong Shao, Guanying Han, Peixue Ling∗, Xiqiang Zhu, Fengshan Wang, Lijuan Zhao, Fei Liu, Xia Liu, Guilan Wang, Yong Ying, Tianmin Zhang. Intra-articular injection of xanthan gum reduces pain and cartilage damage in a rat osteoarthritis model.Carbohydrate Polymers, 2013, 92: 1850–1857.
41. Suyuan Cheng, Chaozhong Wang, Jing Li, Chenggang Liang* and Fengshan Wang*. Determination of hemocoagulase agkistrodon in a pharmaceutical preparation by high-performance liquid chromatography with pre-column derivatization and fluorescence detection.Journal of Chromatographic Science, 2013, 51:552–559.
42. Juan Li, Yanna Cheng, Xinke Zhang, Lei Zheng, Zhen Han, Pingli Li, Yuliang Xiao, Qian Zhang, Fengshan Wang*. The in vivo immunomodulatory and synergistic anti-tumor activity of thymosin a1–thymopentin fusion peptide and its binding to TLR2. Cancer Letters, 2013, 337: 237–247.
43. Pingli Li, Juzheng Sheng, Yuhong Liu, Juan Li, Jian Liu*, and Fengshan Wang*. Heparosan-Derived Heparan Sulfate/Heparin-Like Compounds: One Kind of Potential Therapeutic Agents. Medicinal Research Reviews, 2013, 33(3): 665–692.
44. Bao-qiu Li, Shi-hong Fang, Xin Dong, Na Li, Ji-you Gao, Gui-qin Yang, Xian-chang Gong, Shu-juan Wang, Feng-shan Wang*. Pharmacokinetics, tissue distribution and excretion of manganese(III) meso-tetra [3-(2-(2-methoxy)-ethoxy) ethoxy] phenylporphyrin chloride, a novel superoxide dismutase mimic,in Wistar rats. Eur J Drug Metab Pharmacokinet, 2013, 38:245–253.
45. Bao-qiu LI, Xin DONG , Gui-qin YANG, Na LI, Ji-you GAO, Shi-hong FANG, Xian-chang GONG, Shu-juan WANG, Feng-shan WANG*. A Novel Superoxide Dismutase Mimic, HSJ-0017,Reduces Radiation-Induced and Chemotherapy-Induced Damage, Latin American Journal of Pharmacy (formerly Acta Farmacéutica Bonaerense), 2013, 32(2): 257-262.
46. Guanying Han, Guilan Wang, Xiqiang Zhu, Huarong Shao, Fei Liu, Peikun Yang, Yong Ying, Fengshan Wang*, Peixue Ling*. Preparation of xanthan gum injection and its protective effect on articular cartilage in the development of osteoarthritis. Carbohydrate Polymers, 2012,87: 1837– 1842.
47. Hengchang Zang, Lian Li, Fengshan Wang*, Qiong Yi, Qin Dong, Chunxiao Sun, Jinfeng Wang. A method for identifying the origin of chondroitin sulfate with near infrared pectroscopy. Journal of Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Analysis, 2012, 61: 224– 229.
48. Ting Zhao Yan-Na Cheng, Hai-Ning Tan, Jin-Feng Liu, Huan-Li Xu, Guang-Li Pang, and Feng-Shan Wang*. Site-specific chemical modification of human serum albumin with polyethylene glycol prolongs half-life and improves intravascular retention in mice. Biol Pharm Bull, 2012, 35(3): 280-288.
49. Shuwen Yu, Guisheng Zhang, Wenpeng Zhang, Huanhua Luo, Liyun Qiu, Qingfeng Liu, Duxin Sun, Peng-George Wang* and Fengshan Wang*. Synthesis and biological activities of a 3'-azido analogue of doxorubicin against drug-resistant cancer cells. International Journal of Molecular Sciences, 2012, 13, 3671-3684.
50．Xinke Zhang, Xue Zhang & Fengshan Wang*. Intracellular transduction and potential of Tat PTD and its analogs: from basic drug delivery mechanism to application. Expert Opin Drug Deliv, 2012, 9(4): 457-472.
51. Ting Zhao, Yang Yang, Aizhen Zong, Haining Tan, Xinlei Song, Shuo Meng, Chunxia Song, Guangli Pang, Fengshan Wang*. N-terminal PEGylation of human serum albumin and investigation of its pharmacokinetics and pulmonary microvascular retention. BioScience Trends,2012; 6(2):81-88.
52. Xiumei Liu, Chunxiao Sun, Hengchang Zang, Weihong Wang, Ruichen Guo and Fengshan Wang*. Capillary electrophoresis for simultaneous analysis of heparin, chondroitin sulfate and hyaluronic acid and its application in preparations and synovial fluid. Journal of Chromatographic Science, 2012, 50:373–379.
53. Aizhen Zong, Hongzhi Cao, Fengshan Wang*. Anticancer polysaccharides from natural resources: A review of recent research. Carbohydrate Polymers, 2012, 90: 1395–1410.
54. Tan Hai Ning, Cao Ji Chao, Mu Guo Ying, Xiao Min, Wang Feng Shan*. Preparation, characterization and anti-angiogenesis activity of endostatin covalently modified by polysulfated heparin. Pharmazie, 2012, 67: 622–627.
55. Juan Li, Lei Zheng, Pingli Li, Fengshan Wang*. Intein-mediated expression, purification, and characterization of thymosin a1–thymopentin fusion peptide in Escherichia coli. Protein Expression and Purification, 2012, 84: 1–8.
56. Aizhen Zong, Ting Zhao, Yan Zhang, Xinlei Song, Yikang Shi, Hongzhi Cao, Chunhui Liu, Yanna Cheng, Xianjun Qu, Jichao Cao, Fengshan Wang*. Anti-metastatic and anti-angiogenic activities of sulfated polysaccharide of Sepiella maindroni ink. Carbohydrate Polymers, 2013, 91: 403– 409.
57. Xiaojing Huang, Chunxia Song, Chuanqing Zhong, Fengshan Wang*. Research progress in the radioprotective effect of superoxide dismutase. Drug Discoveries & Therapeutics, 2012, 6(4):169-177.
58. Haining Tan, Shenglin Yang, Chunhui Liu, Jichao Cao, Guoying Mu, Fengshan Wang*. Enhanced anti-angiogenesis and anti-tumor activity of endostatin by chemical modification with polyethylene glycol and low molecular weight heparin. Biomedicine & Pharmacotherapy, 2012, 66: 648–654.
59. Dongliang Wang, Maoxuan Liu, Jichao Cao, Yanna Cheng, Chen Zhuo, Hongyan Xu, Shousheng Tian, Yan Zhang, Jian Zhang, and Fengshan Wang*. Effect of Colla corii asini (E’jiao) on D-galactose induced aging mice. Biol. Pharm. Bull. , 2012, 35(12): 2128–2132.
60. Jun Yan, Xi Chen, Fengshan Wang* and Hongzhi Cao*. Chemoenzymatic synthesis of mono- and di-fluorinated Thomsen–Friedenreich (T) antigens and their sialylated derivatives.Organic & Biomolecular Chemistry, 2012, DOI: 10.1039/c2ob26989a
61. Jingzong Qi, Qingli Wang, Zhenhang Yu, Xin Chen and Fengshan Wang*. Innovative drug R&D in
. Nature Reviews Drug Discovery, 2011, 10(5): 333-334.
62. Dong-Liang Wang, Fang-Hua Qi, Wei Tang*, Feng-Shan Wang*. Chemical constituents and bioactivities of the skin of Bufo bufo gargarizans Cantor. Chemistry & Biodiversity, 2011, 8(4): 559–567.
63. Haining TAN, Guoying MU, Wei ZHU, Jinfeng LIU, and Fengshan WANG*. Down-regulation of vascular endothelial growth factor and Up-regulation of pigment epithelium derived factor make low molecular weight heparin-endostatin and polyethylene glycol-endostatin potential candidates for anti-angiogenesis drug. Biol Pharm Bull, 2011, 34(4): 545-550.
64. Shuo Meng, Huanli Xu and Fengshan Wang*. Research advances of antimicrobial peptides and applications in food industry and agriculture. Current Protein and Peptide Science, 2010, 11, 264-273.
65. Juan Li, Chun Hui Liu, Feng Shan Wang*. Thymosin alpha 1: Biological activities, applications and genetic engineering production. Peptides, 2010, 31(11): 2151–2158.
66. Jinfeng Liu, Xuan Wang, Haining Tan, Hong Liu, Yonggang Wang, Renqin Chen, Jichao Cao, Fengshan Wang*. Effect of heparin-superoxide dismutase on γ-radiation induced DNA damage in vitro and in vivo. Drug Discoveries & Therapeutics, 2010, 4(5):355-361.
67. Cui X, Zhou S, Xu H, Zhao T, Liu A, Guo X, Wang F*. Reversal effects of hyaluronan oligosaccharides on adriamycin resistance of K562/A02 cells. Anticancer Drugs,2009, 20(9):800-806.
68. Xiangzhen Cui, Huanli Xu, Shuai Zhou, Ting Zhao, Aihua Liu, Xueping Guo, Wei Tang, Fengshan Wang*. Evaluation of angiogenic activities of hyaluronan oligosaccharides of defined minimum size. Life Sciences, 2009, 85(15-16): 573–577.
69. Jingzong Qi, Yizhao Li, Hongwei Zhang, Yanna Cheng, Yongfu Sun, Jichao Cao, Ying Zhao, Fengshan Wang*. A novel conjugate of low-molecular-weight heparin and Cu,Zn-superoxide dismutase: Study on its mechanism in preventing brain reperfusion injury after ischemia in gerbils. Brain Research, 2009, 1260: 76–83.
70. Jinfeng Liu, Xuan Wang, Fengshan Wang*, Li Teng and Jichao Cao. Attenuation effects of heparin–superoxide dismutase conjugate on bleomycin-induced lung fibrosis in vivo and radiation-induced inflammatory cytokine expression in vitro. Biomedicine & Pharmacotherapy, 2009, 63: 484-491
71. Jinfeng Liu, Li Teng, Chunhui Liu, Likuan Hu, Yonggang Wang, Hong Liu, Fengshan Wang*. Augmented inhibitory effect of superoxide dismutase on superoxide anion release from macrophages by chemical modification with polysaccharide and attenuation effects on radiation-induced inflammatory cytokine expression in vitro. Journal of Drug Targeting, 2009, 17(3): 216-224.
72. J.Z. Sheng, P.X. Ling*, X.Q. Zhu, X.P. Guo, T.M. Zhang, Y.L. He andF.S. Wang*. Use of induction promoters to regulate hyaluronan synthase and UDP-glucose-6-dehydrogenase of Streptococcus zooepidemicus expression in Lactococcus lactis: a case study of the regulation mechanism of hyaluronic acid polymer. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 2009, 107: 136-144.
73. Haining Tan, Shenglin Yang, You Feng, Chunhui Liu, Jichao Cao, Guoying Mu and Fengshan Wang*. Characterization and secondary structure analysis of endostatin covalently modified by polyethylene glycol and low molecular weight heparin. Journal of Biochemistry, 2008, 144(2): 207-213.
74. Chunhui Liu, Xiaodong Li, Yuhua Li, You Feng andFengshan Wang*. Stuctutural characterization and antimutagenic activity of a novel polysaccharide isolated from Sepiella maindroni ink. Food Chemistry, 2008, 110(4) : 807–813.
75. Yuhong Liu, Fengshan Wang*. Structural characterization of an active polysaccharide from Phellinus ribis. Carbohydrate Polymers, 2007, 70: 386-392.
* Correspondence author.