School of Pharmaceutical Science, Shandong University, Ji’nan,
Tel. 086-0531-88382015, 13668808975
09/2006-Present Professor, School of pharmaceutical science, Shandong University, Jinan,
03/2006-03/2007 Postdoctor Fellow, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, University of Kansas, Kansas.
09/2003-08/2006 Associate Professor, School of pharmaceutical science, Shandong University, Jinan,
01/1997-08/2003 Teaching Fellow, School of pharmaceutical science, Shandong University, Jinan,
07/1995-12/1996 Assistant Professor, School of pharmaceutical science, Shandong University, Jinan,
Awards and Fellowships:
The Excellent Teachers Award of Shandong University, 2012
The Outstanding Educator Award of Shandong University, 2011
CP A - Senauer Faye Ann Wandt Young Investigator Awards in Biopharmaceutics,
Chinese Pharmaceutical Association, 2009
New Century Excellent Talents in University, Ministry of Education of
Member of Nanodrug Specialized Committee of Chinese Pharmaceutical Association
Member of Biological particles and powder Specialized Committee of Chinese Society of Particuology
1) Journal of Biomedical Nanotechnology: 2010-Present
2) Journal of Nanoscience letter: 2010-Present
3) Drug Discoveries & Therapeutics: 2012-Present
4) Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences: 2012-Present
1) Nano-drug delivery system: nano-drug delivery system for cancer therapy, including lipid based nanocarriers, polymer-drug conjugates, small molecule based nanodrug, etc.
2) Biopharmaceutics: pre-clinical biopharmaceutical evaluation for novel drug delivery system
1. Zhihui Su, Yanchao Liang, Yao Yao, Tianqi Wang and Na Zhang*. Polymeric complex micelles based on the double-hydrazone linkage and dual drug-loading strategy for pH-sensitive docetaxel delivery. Journal of Materials Chemistry B, 2016, 4:1122-1133.
2. Tingting Li, Mingfu Zhang, Jianzhen Wang, Tianqi Wang, Yao Yao, Xiaomei Zhang, Cai Zhang, Na Zhang*. Thermosensitive Hydrogel Co-loaded with Gold Nanoparticles and Doxorubicin for Effective Chemoradiotherapy. The AAPS Journal, 2016, 18(1):146-155.
3. Yanan Xiao, Yongjun Liu, Shaomei Yang, Bo Zhang, Tianqi Wang, Dandan Jiang, Jing Zhang, Dexin Yu, Na Zhang*. Sorafenib and gadolinium co-loaded liposomes for drug delivery and MRI-guided HCC treatment, Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces, 2016, 141:83-92.
4. Shaomei Yang, Bo Zhang, Xiaowei Gong, Tianqi Wang, Yongjun Liu, Na Zhang*. In vivo biodistribution, biocompatibility, and efficacy of sorafenib-loaded lipid-based nanosuspensions evaluated experimentally in cancer, International Journal of Nanomedicine, 2016, 11: 2329-2343.
5. Bo Zhang, TianqiWang, Shaomei Yang, Yanan Xiao, Yunmei Song, Na Zhang*, Sanjay Garg. Development and evaluation of oxaliplatin and irinotecan co-loaded liposomes for enhanced colorectal cancer therapy, Journal of Controlled Release, 2016, 238: 10-21.
6. Xiaoyue Yu, Bo Zhang, Tianqi Wang, Jing Zhang, Shengjun Mu, Chunxi Liu* and Na Zhang*. Two-stage pH-sensitive doxorubicin hydrochloride loaded core–shell nanoparticles with dual drugloading strategies for the potential anti-tumor treatment, RSC Advances, 2016, 6: 104049-104066.
7. Leiqiang Han, Tianqi Wang, Jingliang Wu, Xiaolan Yin, Hao Fang, Na Zhang*. A facile route to form self-carried redox-responsive vorinostat nanodrug for effective solid tumor therapy, International Journal of Nanomedicine, 2016, 11: 6003-6022.
8. Mingfang Wang, Tingxian Liu, Leiqiang Han, Wenwen Gao, Shaomei Yang and Na Zhang*. Functionalized O-carboxymethyl-chitosan/ polyethylenimine based novel dual pH-responsive nanocarriers for controlled co-delivery of DOX and genes. Polymer Chemistry. 2015, 6, 3324-3335.
9. Min Li, Yongjun Liu, Lixia Feng, Fengxi Liu, Li Zhang, Na Zhang*. Polymeric complex micelles with double drug-loading strategies for folate-mediated paclitaxel delivery. Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces. 2015, 191-201.
10. Liu Tingxian, Wang Mingfang, Wang Tianqi, Yao Yao, Zhang Na*. Co-delivery of doxorubicin and siRNA by a simplified platform with oligodeoxynucleotides as a drug carrier, Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces, 2015, 126:531-540.