Longru Sun, Ph.D, Professor
School of Pharmaceutical Sciences
No.44, West Wenhua Road, Jinan, 250012
1984--1989: Beijing University of Chinese Medicine, Bachelor
1992--1995: Shenyang Pharmaceutical University, Master
2003--2007: Shenyang Pharmaceutical University, Ph. D
2014-present: Shandong University, Professor
2008-2009: The School of Pharmacy, University of London, Research associate
2001-2010: Shandong University, Associate professor
1999-2001: Shandong University, Lecturer
1989-1993: Shandong Medical University, Teaching assistant
1. Study on the bioactive constituents of natural products
To study on the bioactive constituents of traditional Chinese medicine and natural drugs, especially in the treatment of cardiovascular diseases.
2. Study on the structural modification of natural products
To study on the structure modification of active natural products and the synthesis of its derivatives, for screening new leading compounds for drugs.
1. Screening of effective components of the root from Salvia miltiorrhiza var alba in the treatment of TAO and its mechanism of multi pathway, National Natural Science Foundation, No.81274031, ￥700000, PI.
2. Preparation technology and pharmacodynamic study of A ammonium salt of Salvianolic acid A and its freeze-dried preparation, Shandong Key Technologies R & D Program, No. 2014GSF119026, ￥80000, PI.
3. Effective substance and mechanism of Salvia miltiorrhiza var alba in the treatment of thromboangiitis obliterans disease, Shandong Natural Science Foundation, No. 2009ZRB019UX, ￥50000, PI.
4. Study on the effective constituents and mechanism of hypoglycemic effect of seed from Arctium lappa L., Foundation for Excellent Young Scientists in Shandong Province，No. 2008BS02015，PI，￥80000
1. Shuli Ma, Dawei Zhang, Hongxiang Lou, Longru Sun*, Jianbo Ji. Evaluation on the immune anti-inflammatory activity of tanshinones in LPS-activited THP-1 Macrophages. Journal of Ethnopharmacology, 2016, 188: 193-199.
2. Luyang Ding, Shuli Ma, Hongxiang Lou, Longru Sun* and Mei Ji. Synthesis and biological evaluation of curcumin derivatives with water-soluble groups as potential antitumor agents: an in vitro investigation using tumor cell lines. Molecules, 2015, 20, 21501–21514.
3. Tingting Xie, Shuli Ma, Hongxiang Lou, Rongxiu Zhu, Longru Sun*. Two novel abietane norditerpenoids with anti-inflammatory properties from the roots of Salvia miltiorrhiza var. alba. Tetrahedron Letters, 2014, 55:7106–7109.
4. Hongrui Xia, Longru Sun*, Hongxiang Lou, M. Mukhlesur Rahman. Conversion of salvianolic acid B into salvianolic acid A in tissues of Radix Salviae Miltiorrhizae using high temperature, high pressure andhigh humidity, Phytomedicine, 2014, 21:906–911.
5. Mingyi Ma, Longru Sun*, Hongxiang Lou, Mei Ji. Synthesis and biological evaluation of Combretastatin A-4 derivatives containing a 3’-O-substituted carbonic ether moiety as potential antitumor agents. Chemistry Central Journal, 2013, 7:179.
6. Sun Longru, Rahman MM, Skelton BW, Gibbons S*. A new dihydrodibenzodioxinone from Hypericum x ‘Hidcote’ . Fitoterapia, 2009, 80:226-229.
7. Zhipeng Deng, Longru Sun*, Mei Ji, Yu-Mei Yuan. Steriods from Bovistella radicata (Mont.) Pat. Biochemical Systematics and Ecology, 2007, 35(10):700-703.
8. Longru Sun*, Xian Li. Two New Alkaloids from the Rhizome of Polygonatum sibiricum. Jaurnal of Asian Natural Products Research, 2005, 7(2): 127-130.